Tuesday, May 24, 2011

"Put yourself in our shoes."


My name is James Fernandez. I'm a student at el Centro de Estudiantes.  I feel scared.  I can't believe that they want this school closed.  I hate this.  What am I going to do if this school closes down? The economy is bad and how am I going to get a job? The reason I came to this school was to succeed, to get my credits, and to graduate.
I have grown so much at el Centro. Please don't close down the school. Please don't let the school close. I used to go to Germantown High School and I am not going back to that school if you close us down  because that school didn't challenge me enough, I wasn't getting credits fast enouch, and there was a lot of violence in the school.
Now, I wonder, where will I go? Not just me, but my classmates, too.  I don't think they deserve  this. They want to change and to better in school and graduate. 
Put yourself in our shoes.  How would you guys feel if you were us and we wanted to shut down your school?

No comments:

Post a Comment