Tuesday, May 24, 2011

"This is a school I would want my son to go to."

El Centro has made me feel like there are people that care. The teachers & staff are there when you need them, as in another school the teachers push you to the side or can't help you due to other kids acting up. Getting to the point, el Centro has prepared me for the real world, and it has made me feel wanted by teachers & students. This was my "last chance" school & it is by far one of the best. I believe there should be an el Centro for all school districts & I guarantee there WILL be an improvement. I actually love going to school I consider it my home away from home. We are all like one big family. I have never in my life put in so much effort & care for school until I attended el Centro, I have seen a dramatic improvement. This is a school I would want my son to go to.

--Ashley S.

No comments:

Post a Comment